Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9-Time is Flying!!

Well the time really is flying by. I get scared sometimes when I realize that I only have 4 months left. But then the next day I'll feel like...man 4 months is so far away! It's weird how time can feel like that. But I still love being a missionary. Sometimes I feel weary in well doing, just like you Mom. But I try to remember your advice you wrote me awhile ago in one of your letters...we have to stop and smell the roses along the way.  

Another transfer has come and gone and...I'm still in Sta. Ignacia! Sister Altea is still my companion...but she goes home at the end of this transfer. About 5 weeks. Yikes. I'm grateful for her, even though sometimes its hard because we are SO DIFFERENT we help each other and fill in the gaps for one another. She's my sixth companion. You know what they say about your sixth companion? That's what your future spouse is going to be like. Sometimes I think to myself...if this is what marriage is going to be like, I don't think I want to get married. :) Just kidding. Maybe. 

We have about 7 weeks before the end of the year and the in the Philippines Angeles Mission we baptize and rescue 1650. We have baptized 1231 so far this year...so President Clark has issued a clarion call. Each companionship is to find and baptize 4 souls beforeDecember 31st. We are on the final countdown people! It's gonna be a close one, but we can do it|! Sister Altea and I feel a great responsibility to be our best and do our best everyday. We are finding and teaching Heavenly Father's children and they are so special. We are finding those ones that have been prepared. I love being a missionary. Keep praying for me, I seriously need it. 

Love you, 

Sister Larson 

No comments:

Post a Comment