Monday, November 24, 2014

November 23-Busy week, lots of reports but it's all good!

This has been the most wonderful week! We have seen many miracles. Our faith has been tested. We found some "golden investigators" that we thought would be perfect for December only to be disappointed because they turned out to not be as golden as we thought. We still have faith and we are still focusing on finding. When you introduced this Baptize 200 and said that it would be a great exercise in trust I don't think I realized what you meant. Now as we are struggling to help these souls to baptism I am starting to understand. I thought I had sufficient faith, but I am not yet as Enoch. When I have enough faith to tell the mountains to move and they move, then I'll have sufficient faith. I am grateful for this opportunity to get to know my Savior a little more personally as I strive to develop complete trust in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment