Monday, April 14, 2014

Palaspas for Easter

                                                                                                            Palaspas for Easter Awesome!!    
           our beautiful chapel and a beautiful sunset.
             

well I'm out in the middle of nowhere so maybe that's why I didn't see some of the things you've heard about happening on Easter in the Philippines. I did see a couple of the people reenacting the
suffering of Christ, but it was just more weird than disturbing to me.
I guess some of the die  hard Catholics will put some cloth over their face and whip
themselves and I don't really know. that's all I saw. but it's my
 one and only Easter in the Philippines so I guess I missed out. 

                                                                                                          
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment