Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7 Letter

I am so jealous that all of you guys already got to listen to our awesome prophet and apostles! But this weekend I'll get to hear from them...and word on the street is that it's gonna be in English! Hopefully. 

Things are good in our area. We have a baptism coming up. His wife is a less active member and they have been learning and growing in the gospel together. It's been so good for their little family. They have one daughter who is 2 and the temple is the goal! I can't wait for them to be sealed together. But baptism first, of course. 

You'll be happy to hear that I shower every single day. I kind of have to because we come home caked in dirt and sweat. The temperature is awesome...ly hot! Our zone's theme right now is "99 F ind the one!" Get it? Because it's like 99 degress farenheit. Ha. ha? 

Sometimes I just feel like Dory. I'm swimming and swimming and swimming. And I just keep swimming and swimming. But sometimes when I'm about to start floating and take it easy, Someone pushes me and I have to keep swimming. And sometimes it's hard. Sometimes I have to swim in deep waters. And it's hard. But I know that I am being pushed towards something greater than I can understand. I am learning to swim in deep waters. Don't worry, I still love being a missionary, even though this is most definitely the hardest thing that I've ever done in my life. Ever. But I relish the challenges the Lord gives me, because I know if the Lord gives me a trial it means He wants me to learn from it. 

That's all. 

Mahal na mahal ko po kayo! 

Sister Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment