Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28th-Maligayang Pasko at Bagong Taon! Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas! It really doesn't feel like Christmas has passed, but that's because I believe everyday is Christmas. At least when you are a missionary. By the way, have I told you  lately...I love being a missionary. And I loved getting to talk to you all! I love you more than you know! 

So here's the thing. I wasn't lying when I said that I was feeling better. I really was. But except, I started not feeling good again. But it's okay because Sister Davis is like a really good doctor. And I'm almost healthy again. So don't even worry about it.

Well did Santa bring us lots of opportunities to share the gospel with our friends?? ;) 

We got a ward mission leader!!! That was a pretty great Christmas present...almost as good as getting to talk to your beautiful faces. 

I love you!!
Sister Larson

                        pics of our Christmas in the Philippines




                                          fun at the Christmas zone conf!!



No comments:

Post a Comment