Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 21st-New Kasama!


SISTER DAVIS!!




AMERICAN! My new "kasama" is Americana! I think it might be a first in the history of the Philippines Angeles Mission. I've been assigned other foreighner companions but at least they've always been islanders who are very tan and could maybe pass as Filipinos. But nope. This is a real deal American. Her name is Sister Davis. She's from Sandy, Utah and I'm pretty sure that we are going to be eternal friends. She's 23 and so that means that all of my companions have been older than me. She's funny and we have fun together so. I love being a missionary. I feel like Sister Davis is going to help me catch that fire that I remember feeling as a new missionary and help me grow like the Lord needs me to. 

Anyways....I know that everything I am learning is helping to prepare me for who I need to be in the long run. I have been able to see and learn about the things that help a ward run smoothly and because of what I've learned I will be a much more low maintenance and high producing member of the wards I will be a part of for the rest of my life. I have learned about marriage from having a companion 24/7 and learning how to deal with differences. I have learned that the most important thing is living the Gospel and being a true blue disciple of Jesus Christ. The Atonement is real and I love that I can change. I love my Savior and I love this opportunity and privilege of being able to teach others about Him as we celebrate Christmas. 

I'm super excited to see your faces for Christmas! 12:30 on Christmas day for me, Christmas Eve for you. I got the packages!!! Maraming salamat! And I opened them so... I'm pretty sure Santa is coming to our house.....I'll let you know. And I just really really love you guys!!! 

Sister Larson
BAPTISM of Leizel


No comments:

Post a Comment