Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 6th Pics

A beautiful sunset in my beautiful area!
I love my beautiful island!!




these are the really really loud bullfrogs. i thought they would be bigger because of how loud they are after it rains, but they are actually kind of small. 

and these are some really weird flowers that no one knows the name of.




This is our room

and this is our study room

so last Monday, we went out to proselyte like always at 6pm and we were almost to our appointment when I realized that something wasn't right... I forgot to put on real shoes! what the heck Sister Larson! we rode a jeepney and everything before I realized my mistake. 

don't worry. we went back and changed before too many people saw :/ 


Baptism of Christopher John Aguinaldo


No comments:

Post a Comment