Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sept 27th Letter

MOm the emial isnt really working so i don't know if i'll be able to email you all the thing i want to .  theres a big rain storm.  i left my headbands, my yoga pants and my favorite black skirt at home.  my mission home address is philippines angeles mission F. tanedo st barangay san nicolas tarlac city tarlac 2300 philippines.  i would apprecitate it if you could send it now so that may be it will be there when i get there.  you can send dear elder letters to me through the mtc that i can read during the week btw so share that news with the world!! i also need justenes emial and katie larsons email if you ever can log on.  the mtc is going good  its funny to learn the differences between culutres.  just so you know rock paper scissors is not universal.  i have a hard time seeing so many people waste thier time and fall asleep in class etc.  im definitely not free of fault but i really try to use my time wisely.  i often think to myself how this is not our time.  its 100% The Lords.  We seem to forget that as soon as we decided to serve a mission we were choosing to pay a tithe of 18 or 24 months of our live.  i try not to think that this is my time.  i feel a strong responsiblity to become the best prepared that i can because in know that there are poeple that have been prepared for me to tat each and i dont want to be the reason that they dont get the truth.  because of that feeling that i have it makes it really hard for me to see missionarites being immature.  i just want to stand up on the tables and scream stop wasting the lords time! but then i started thinking that if the lord trusts 18 and 19 year olds to share his sacred message i can try to have a little bit more patience with them.  because i know hat at the lord has some serious patience.  i'm realize that part of my american culture tends to make me a bit critical, or maybe thats just me.   either way im learning that theres not any room for that here on the mission.  theres so much more to say but i have to go.  i'll talk to you next week i love you all so much!
  the first pic is my best friends sis knudsen and i taking the typical sister mission pics.  and the next one is on the day we got pizza and spagetti and ice cream... and no RICE!!! i'll send more next week    love sister Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment