Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 19th-Busy Day!

I'm sorry i had to finish too many reports and change things over for the new year i don't have time to finish a beautiful letter for you, but here's a part of my letter to president Clark...


Since you and Sister Clark introduced the Real Growth theme for the year I have felt that it is exactly what I need. I love getting to dig deeper into the Atonement. There is still so much that I don't understand, but I know that the Atonement is real and there is a real power that comes from that sacrifice that Jesus made for us. Sister Davis and I have had many beautiful conversations about the Atonement and the reality of the love our Savior has for us. She has a deep and powerful testimony and is truly converted to the gospel. She is a fantastic missionary with so many gifts and talents. Sometimes Satan is too good at blinding us and not letting us see what Heavenly Father sees in us. But as we have been able to study about the love the Savior and His great sacrifice for us, it has helped us see and have mpre faith in God's perfect plan. 

I love being a missionary, President Clark. I really love it. 

...
and I know that I will always be a full-time representative of Jesus Christ no matter where I am, no matter if I have a black name tag or not. I love my Savior and I live for Him. 

Sister Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment